Backpacking and Gap Years for many people and students is a life changing experience. One of the best ways to travel and really experience the culture and life of the countries you visit. Most travelers spend ages planning and arranging flights, destinations and items to take but with the cheap.co.uk backpackers travel insurance, you can cross cheap backpacking insurance off your list.
Backpacking Travel Insurance Benefits:
Most countries you will visit will not offer a free health service like the NHS, this is where a travel insurance policy really pays dividends. A broken leg could cost thousands to seek medical assistant abroad and if your travelling for a couple of months or even longer, this could completely ruin your travel trip and gap year.
To view policy wordings and the key facts relating to the available backpacking insurance policies please click here.
Under 36 and need cheap backpacking insurance? Then our adventure traveler range is for you. There are four Cheap.co.uk cheap backpacking insurance policies to choose from and all cover and include:
- Cover available from 31 days to 18 months.
- Over 40 adventure sports covered automatically including three bungee jumps, scuba diving and white water rafting - view the activity list.
- Cover for medical emergencies, personal belongings, repayment of student loan, personal accident, personal liability, legal costs and more
- A home visit included as standard
- Add on excess waiver for a small additional premium and should you need to make a claim you won’t have to pay any excess.