The Aberdeen Airpark Personal Parking service meets you at the terminal, stores your car in a secure site close to the airport and then returns the car to you at the terminal.
Storage at Aberdeen Airport
Cairn industrial Park
Kirkhill Ind Estate
Once you have booked your parking call Aberdeen Airpark on 01224 729 922 to re-confirm. On the day of departure simply drive to Aberdeen Airport and follow signs for airport terminal which will take you to the front of the terminal. Your car will be checked and you can proceed direct to check in.Departure Procedure:
Once you have reached baggage re-claim call Aberdeen Airpark on 01224 729922. Your car will be returned to you outside the terminal as near to the exit door as possible.Directions:
- Take the A96 to Dyce and leave the road by the roundabout at Craibstone, north of Bucksburn.
- Take the first exit from the north or the third exit from the south, following signs for the airport.
- Follow Dyce Drive for almost a mile, through five sets of traffic lights, head straight on at the last, then take the next left onto Cairn Industrial Park.
- Leave the road to the left, rather than following it to the right.
- Take the next left, then the first right.
- You?ll find the car park on the left.
Fully fenced, and manned 24 hours a day.Insurance:
Cars are covered for damage resulting from any proven act of negligence on the part of employees or agents of the car park. Aberdeen Airparks drivers are comprehensively insured to drive your car on the public highway.Extra Notes:
This service is available from 0500 until 2300. Car valeting at Aberdeen Airpark is available and can be arranged at reception upon arrival.
Compare all the top Aberdeen airport parking options online now including the Aberdeen Airpark Personal Park.